Monday, May 2, 2011

Jigsaw Jones: The Case of the Haunted Scarecrow

Written by James Preller

Review #1:


This book is about Jigsaw Jones and Mila. They are second grade detectives. They are on the case of a stolen necklace. While Jigsaw is looking for the stolen necklace a haunted scarecrow walks towards him. Now he has two mysteries to solve.

I gave this book three stars because it was good but there wasn't too much action. I thought it would be scarier but it mostly just talked about the case. I recommend third and fourth graders read this book.

Reviewed by Mason P., 4th grade


Review #2:


The characters aer Jigsaw and Mila. The setting of this book is outside by a tree and houses. The characters search for a lost necklace and they find a haunted scarecrow.

I gave this book four stars because the book is exciting! I think this is a good book for second or third grade.

Reviewed by Ana S., 3rd Grader